The Hong Kong Web3 Association (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.hkw3.org/ website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
2. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
2.1 Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
2.2 Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
2.3 Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
3. Use of Data
The Hong Kong Web3 Association uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
4. Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of The Hong Kong Web3 Association
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
5. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
8. Contact Us
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.hkw3.org/
9. Governing Law & Dispute Resolution
Any dispute or difference, whether contractual or non-contractual, arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination shall: –
- Unless otherwise agreed to as between the parties in writing, first be referred to mediation under the Mediation Rules of The Law Society of Hong Kong. If the mediation is terminated (as defined in the Mediation Rules of The Law Society of Hong Kong), without the dispute or difference having been resolved, within 21 days after such termination, any party may refer the dispute or difference to arbitration for final resolution.
- Where following mediation in accordance with preceding clause above, the parties are unable to reach a mutually satisfactory resolution of the Disputes, except insofar as the parties elect to enforce this Agreement by judicial process or injunction as provided in the preceding Articles hereof, the Disputes must be submitted to be finally resolved by arbitration in Hong Kong in accordance with UNICITRAL Arbitration Rules for the time being in force. The arbitration shall be administered by Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (“HKIAC”) in accordance with its Practice Note on UNICITRAL cases. The tribunal will consist of one arbitrator nominated by The Hong Kong Web3 Association and shall not be unreasonably objected to by the counter party. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English.
- This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed with, the laws of Hong Kong (without giving effect to principles of conflicts or choices of law).
- Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the decision and award, if any, are based. Judgment on any arbitral award may be given in any court having jurisdiction over the party (or over the assets of the party) against whom such an award is rendered. Any arbitration against Coinllectibles or its associates must be commenced by filing a request for arbitration within one (1) year, after the date the party asserting the claim first knows or reasonably should know of the act, omission or default giving rise to the claim; and there shall be no right to any remedy for any claim not asserted within that time period. This one-year limitation period is inclusive of the internal dispute resolution including the mandatory mediation procedure set forth in the preceding paragraph of this section, above. There shall be no right to any remedy for any claim not asserted within that time period. If applicable law prohibits a one-year limitation period for asserting claims, any claim must be asserted within the shortest time period permitted by applicable law.
- A person who is not a party to this Agreement has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623) (or any similar law, regulation or rule in any jurisdiction) to enforce any term of this Agreement.